YOUR BUNDLE CONTAINS 1 PCR TEST (OUTBOUND FLIGHT) + 1 ANTIGEN TEST (INBOUND FLIGHT)
You will receive 2 test kits together with the relevant instructions to ensure a safe and rapid test.
Outbound: PCR Test
The country that you are traveling to requires you to show a negative PCR test certificate. The COVID-19 test is required to be taken within 72 hours of your flight and you will need to receive a negative test result prior to your departure in order to be allowed into the country. This is classified as a Fit-to-Fly certificate.
You will receive a PCR test-kit together with instructions to ensure a safe and rapid test.
- Inside the kit package you’ll find a pre-paid envelope with a return label for you to send your sample to the lab.
- You get your Fit-to-Fly certificate in the app and by email in less than 24 hours from receipt of sample at the lab.
OUR PRODUCT FEATURES
You can take the test at home with the help of a medical assistant via online video conference. You then will have to send the sample via post to our lab.
- COVID-19 PCR Swab Test (PCR-RNA SARS-CoV-2)
- Non-invasive saliva and mouthwash PCR sampling methods
- Unparalleled accuracy
With the saliva sampling test, a sample of saliva is collected and sent to the laboratory in a pre-paid envelope.
You get your results between 24-48 hours together with a certificate.
Inbound: Antigen Test
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-Cov-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
You can take the test at home with the help of a medical assistant via online video conference.
Your results and certificate will be ready within 15 minutes after self-testing. A digital certificate will be sent to you via email.
OUR PRODUCT FEATURES
SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test
OUR PRODUCT CONTAINS TEST KIT, CLINICAL GUIDANCE VIA REMOTE CONSULTATION (high speed Internet needed for video consultation) AND THE RESULTING CERTIFICATE.
• The test must have been carried out in the previous 72 hours
• The certificate may be presented in digital or paper format
DESCRIPTION OF OUR ANTIGEN TEST
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a reliable, rapid chromatopgraphic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
RESULT TURNAROUND TIME: 15 MINS
Clinician will guide you through the test and you will get a result within 15min. After completed test the clinician will email you a pdf certificate for you to print or bring with you electronically.
The kit is ready for use and contains all equipment needed to perform a test.
The following components are needed for a test and included in the kit:
• Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
• Extraction buffer tube
• Nozzle cap
• Sterile swap
• Film (can be attached to the test device when performing outdoor testing)
• Instructions for use
• Quick Reference Guide